Tuesday 25 November 2014

Visual Progression #1

This is a visual progression post just to let you see how the editing work is going. I am using Adobe Premiere CS6 to put my music video together, and I have almost finished the first draft. Trouble that I've had with Premiere is that it does have a tendency to crash, so if I have not saved work, I will have lost it. Also, it can be difficult to merge audio together. Advantages of using Premiere is that is it fairly easy to use the cutting tools to cut the video, and easy to copy and paste footage. As well as this, the effects and filters in Premiere CS6 are very varied and so allow me plenty to play with. The tools and effects that I have used the most is the Razor Tool, Track Select Tool, Dip to Black, Cross Dissolve, Constant Power, Exponential Fade, and the Black and White Tool. As this is just the first draft I will leave the colour levels etc for the second draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment