Friday 28 November 2014

Music Video: 1st Draft



This is my first draft of my music video. It is not entirely finished yet but this first draft, created using Adobe Premiere gives me a good idea of timing of footage and narrative. The biggest issue with this video is definetely the timing - the song is shorter than I had first expected, and the rise in the chorus part is difficult to match the visuals to, but that is something to work on during the next draft. I would like to do several drafts in order to show you the progress I am making but also for myself to see what I need to do next. The aims for the next draft is to cut down the crying scene of Marcus, include more footage of Beth at the piano and sort out the lip synching as in places it is not quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment