Sunday 23 November 2014

Marcus and William footage (rough edit)


 
This is some of the footage I got of my couple William (left) and Marcus (right). I wanted their story to be formed from a classic setting i.e. the falling of the books, looking into each other's eyes, falling in love convention. What some might notice as well is that I tried to make a connection with the two boys by having them both reading the same book - Virgil's 'The Aeneid' (this just happened to be the only book I had two copies of at the same time but actually it worked out well as it's a classic war/love story and fits in with the story). This is just a play around video, the actual video will consist of footage from Beth and Adam too. Also the tear video at the end is going to be reversed, so it looks like the tear is withdrawing back into his eye, however I can't do this on Windows Live Movie Maker, so it will have to wait till I am back in school to use Premiere Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment